for your service desk
How do I request a Free 30-day Trial?
To request a trial you will first need an account on this website, you can head over to My Account to register. Then you'll need to make sure you've verified your email address (we ask that you use your company email address where possible as this will help us to speed up the verification and trial issuance procedure).
Once you have a verified account, you'll be able to go to Request Trial from the account menu and enter your details to request the trial.
Trial requests are currently received and processed by us manually, but we aim to process requests as soon as possible.
What's included in the trial?
The trial version of Overcee is fully functional, meaning you can use it just as you will the full version. The only limits that we impose are:
- The trial only lasts for 30 days, after which time Overcee will be unusable.
- You can't have more than 3 users total able to login and use Overcee.
- Maximum of 1 web server running and hosting the main Overcee user interface.
- Only 1 worker server will pickup and manage queued jobs.
- Custom plugins cannot be created or loaded.
What are the system requirements?
The trial version's system requirements are the same as the full version, for more information see About: System Requirements.
Can I upgrade a trial to the full version?
I've used my trial but still haven't made my mind up, can I have an extension?
This is not something that we are able to provide to all users, but in special circumstances we can issue an additional trial. Contact us to make a request.